Industry 4.0 – Smart Manufacturing for a Connected World
Please join us to learn about Smart Manufacturing for a Connected World – a practical approach to adopt Industry 4.0. This workshop and seminar is open to leaders from small to medium-sized enterprises interested in the future of manufacturing.
Who should attend?
Are you a leader in a small to medium-sized manufacturing business and want to make your company more competitive?
- Leaders of small to medium-sized manufacturers who want to understand practical steps that you can take to bring Industry 4.0 technologies into your operations.
- Decision-makers within small to medium-sized manufacturing businesses who are trying to understand how to make digital technologies part of their competitive advantage.
What will you learn?
During the three-hour workshop & seminar you will:
- Receive an overview of market ready smart manufacturing technologies, including expert advice and best practices.
- Complete a readiness-assessment to identify opportunities for your organization to adopt smart manufacturing technologies to close the gaps in your digital processes.
- Hear from a startup manufacturer who successfully implemented a new digital manufacturing technology, and how it has delivered benefits to their operations.
- Connect with and network with industry resources and supports in your region that can help you plan and implement technologies on your shop floor or in your business processes.
The workshop format will also provide participants the opportunity to network with other manufacturing leaders and learn from your peers.
Price: FREE for Design Engineers, Product or Process Manufacturers. $250 for general registration.
Where: i-onCONNECT Technologies Inc. #200, 2700 Production Way, Burnaby, BC
Date: Wednesday, November 21st, 2018
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.