Business Management – Create A Paradigm Shift Within Your Organization
Change is happening within your organization. Every day, new initiatives, projects, technology upgrades, and strategies are launched to improve performance, increase profits, and enhance your competitive advantage. Yet the effectiveness of producing change within companies is startlingly low.
The Business Management – Create A Paradigm Shift Within Your Organization workshop is designed to empower you to impact the results you deliver on projects and initiatives within your organization by causing a Paradigm Shift.
A Paradigm Shift is defined as: A fundamental change in approach or underlying assumptions.
In four hours, we’ll look at underlying issues that impact how people think and discover how they impact your organization. You will have the opportunity to work with teams of executives at the workshop to explore conversations that happen within organizations and discover new ways of interacting that make a difference.
You will address the following:
- How can we get our team to work together?
- How will we lead our people as we innovate and change with the marketplace?
- How do we retain our company’s unique values and sense of identity?
- How can we create a culture of commitment and performance?
- How can we effectively produce the results we want for our company? And;
- How can I develop my ability to address concerns within my organization through genuine leadership rather than using tricks and tools?
- Enhance your ability to create buy-in with management and teams.
- Identify mental models that impact the culture, productivity, and alignment within your organization.
- Identify different elements of change as they occur within your organization.
- Understand how conversations within your organization directly impact the results your organization is able to produce.
- Have a greater understanding and ability to align your employees as you implement new projects / strategies / initiatives.
- Learn the fundamental principles of how to cause a Paradigm Shift within your organization.
- Begin to apply the principles of causing a Paradigm Shift to your projects / strategies / initiatives
With the right planning and practice it is possible to make change easy. The techniques used in the process of causing a Paradigm Shift allow that to happen.
“The world will do most of the work for you, provided you cooperate with it by identifying how it really works and aligning with those realities.” – Joseph Tussman, Professor, Berkeley University.