The 5 Benefits of working in a Co-Working Space!
Co-working spaces are unique in the fact that they create a community of different people and interests, but who all share one common goal- they want to be successful in what they are working on and pursuing! Here are our top 5 reasons why co-working spaces are the best!
1. People who use co-working spaces see their work as meaningful!
- Co-working spaces consist of people who work from a range of different companies, projects and ventures
- Working around people who are doing all different kinds of work can make ones own work identity stronger
- A co-working space has a culture where it is normal to help a fellow co-worker out and provide feedback among one another
- Co-working spaces promote community, collaboration, learning and sustainability
2. Co-working spaces provide more job control and flexibility!
- Most spaces have a variety of options on membership / space
- Most spaces have very flexible hours
- Terms can go from several hours to several years
3. There is a structure within a co-working community!
- There is accountability and commitment – you pay for a space and while you’re there, you’re likely to be more productive
- While there is no commitment in leases and overhead costs, paying for a coworking space gets people out of the house and gives them the structure that comes from working in an office environment without the drawbacks of working for someone else.
- Motivation from being surrounded by like-minded hardworking innovators and professionals
4. Co-working spaces are cost effective!
- Usually in desirable locations and stylishly designed for functionality without you paying overhead costs
- No maintenance or repair fees. Space, amenities, etc…all rolled into one fee as opposed to paying for utilities, service providers, cleaning, printer contracts etc.
- No capital investment
5. You feel like a part of a fun community working in a co-working space!
- Coworking spaces all have one thing in common…the sense of community
- We are lacking this community in a technological age and face to face/human interaction promotes productivity and creativity
- Connections with others are a big reason why people pay to work in a communal space, as opposed to working from home for free or renting a nondescript office
- Each co-working space has its own vibe, and the managers of each space go to great lengths to cultivate a unique experience that meets the needs of their respective members
Don’t just take our word for it! Come check out i-onCONNECT’s co-working space and learn about even more fun opportunities and benefits of working in a co-working space! Connect with the i-onCONNECT community today!