Vancouver Business Network
200-2700 Production Way Burnaby
BC V5A 4X1
How to build a 3P (profit, people and planet) business | Catherine Rocheleau
Come and join us on Tuesday evening, September 17, 2019 and learn from Catherine Rocheleau how to effectively and strategically set your business up for long-term growth and profitability while linking it with your values. Leading a purpose-driven business and adopting the triple bottom line with measurable impact is the future for long-term business sustainability. Learn how you can adopt three strategies today so you do business differently and change the outcome for people and the planet. Most importantly you will also connect the value of profit, social change and living in alignment and on purpose.
This Talk is for You If…
- You want to create social or environmental change AND build a profitable business
- You want to attract more customers who connect with your purpose
- Your goal is to intentionally scale your business for long-term growth
Interested? Check out VBN’s Meetup Page to read more and to register for this event.
- Free parking during all events
- Production Way SkyTrain is a 6-8 minute walk from our facilities
- Bus 145 stops in front of our door (only two stops from Production Way SkyTrain Station)
- 1 GB Internet download/upload speed
- Facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual system