Vancouver Business Network
200-2700 Production Way Burnaby
BC V5A 4X1
Attract and retain clients by looking successful / TV Stylist Tracy Richardson
Come and join us on Tuesday evening, August 20, 2019 and learn from Celebrity Television Stylist & Image Consultant, Tracy Richardson about how to Dress Up for business. Whatever your career, looking your best creates an image of professionalism and confidence. Defining and refining your style as a professional inspires an air of credibility and authority – it’s an extension of your corporate brand and marketing strategy. We will cover best colours and patterns in wardrobe, flattering necklines and how to determine personality style for business. I will show you how to stand out, fit in by teaching you how to Dress Up!
This talk is for you if …
- You want to learn how image shapes your professional brand and marketing strategy
- You want to define your workplace style whether its a corporation or a start-up
- You don’t know what Business or Business Casual attire really looks like
Interested? Check out VBN’s Meetup Page to read more and to register for this event.
- Free parking during all events
- Production Way SkyTrain is a 6-8 minute walk from our facilities
- Bus 145 stops in front of our door (only two stops from Production Way SkyTrain Station)
- 1 GB Internet download/upload speed
- Facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual system