Growing a Social Enterprise
October 29th, 2019
“Growing a social enterprise” is for you if you want to learn how to turn your competitors into an army of allies, build a high-impact business with a global reach and attract masses of people to your mission and vision. In 2010, Francesca Anastasi held a “one-time-only” (!) event. In preparation for it, she encountered major challenges that almost folded the entire project. She was determined to make it happen, nevertheless. And she did. In 2020, she will be directing the 10th anniversary of this event, involving thousands of participants all around the globe. Watch “Growing a social enterprise” and discover how Francesca turned a simple idea into a massive global event and the business lessons she learned along the way. You’ll discover that no matter how prepared you are, prepare for the unexpected, you don’t need to reinvent the wheel, but to stand out you need to redesign it and to scale, you must change gears.
Increase Training Impact
October 21st, 2019
“Increase training impact” is for you if you are a trainer, coach, consultant or leader and want to learn how to scale your impact, influence and income while establishing longer lasting, more robust client engagements. You’ll also learn how to differentiate yourself using measurable behaviour change. Yes, really! In this engaging and interactive session, Chris Taylor walks you through the “why, how and what” of integrating measurable behaviour change into your client work.
Joint Ventures That Work
October 15th, 2019
“Joint ventures that work” is for you if you want to learn what Joint Ventures are and how to set them up, you want to increase your sales quickly or if you are considering, or have, active business partners. Learn from Dennis M. Wilson all the secrets of Joint Ventures and Partnerships. You’ll take away a surprisingly simple 5 step system to create profitable Joint Ventures quickly. Your takeaway:
- The pros and cons of JVs and business partners.
- A 5 Step System to Set Up Successful Joint ventures within 48 hours.
- How to have more successful partnerships with minimal cost.
The Power of Resilience
October 8th, 2019
Life, both personal and professional, can throw you curve balls. In “The power of resilience” Blair Kaplan reviews the top ten actionable items on how you can be resilient. Being able to navigate challenges and bounce back from difficult situations can be easier when you are equipped to do so. By learning from real life examples, “The power of resilience” will help add tools to your life that you can draw from when the going gets tough.
Look & Dress for Success
October 1st, 2019
In “How to look and dress for success” Patti Morrison shows you how to look and dress to have the greatest impact on your success. She shows you how to get noticed and open doors of opportunity for you in your business and personal life. You will learn:
- how to transform your look.
- how your image can get you to “the front row of life”.
- the five critical elements of a successful image.
- how to increase your income by investing in your image.
Positioning vs Prospecting
September 24th, 2019
In “Positioning Vs Prospecting” Michela Quilici shows us how to stop chasing and start magnetizing your buyers. It’s not about finding clients, it’s about creating your business in the right way, so they find you. Whether you are the face of your business, or directly responsible for getting clients, if you are communicating and influencing another human being, you are in sales. By watching “Positioning Vs Prospecting” you will learn:
- A seven-step roadmap for attracting the right clients to your business
- The fastest way to get traction with your sales efforts
- The one factor that influences your ability to get noticed, get clients and get profitable
Build a Triple Bottom Line Business
September 17th, 2019
“Build a triple bottom line business” will teach you how to effectively and strategically set your business up for long-term growth and profitability while linking it with your values. Lead a purpose-driven business and adopting the triple bottom line with measurable impact is the future for long-term business sustainability. Learn how you can adopt three strategies today so you do business differently and change the outcome for people and the planet. Most importantly you will also connect the value of profit, social change and living in alignment and on purpose.
Use Online Courses to Scale Your Business
September 10th, 2019
Have you been thinking that your training is the best-known secret that could help so many people improve their lives and businesses? Then this video has been made for you. Petra Mayer shows you in simple terms how you can extend your impact, influence and reach by offering online training that is targeted to your ideal client, is easy to market and will make a big difference to your bottom line.
Use Public Speaking to Grow Your Business
September 3rd, 2019
“Use public speaking to grow your business” is for you if you’d like to know how to:
- Position yourself as the go-to expert in your industry
- Popularize yourself as an influencer in your market
- Magnetize your audience so they contact You
- Identify what niche market and message works best for your business
- Find speaking opportunities
- Find podcasts/radio shows/TV shows that want to promote your business for free.
How to Get a Sponsor
August 27th, 2019
“How to get a sponsor” is for you if:
- you know that sponsorship could grow your impact, influence and reach but don’t know the steps to find and secure sponsors
- your project, dream or launch would impact more people, make a bigger difference and create positive change in the world and is missing the power of sponsorship to get you there
- you are not getting things like your printing, travel, clothing, marketing expenses, event needs etc. covered by sponsors, but would love to.
Dress for Success
August 20th, 2019
Dress for success describes how to dress up for business. Looking your best creates an image of professionalism and confidence. Defining and refining your style as a professional inspires an air of credibility and authority – it’s an extension of your corporate brand and marketing strategy. This video addresses best colours and patterns in wardrobe, flattering necklines and how to determine personality style for business. Tracy Richardson show you how to stand out, fit in by teaching you how to Dress Up!
Accelerate your Revenue Growth
August 13th, 2019
Accelerate your revenue growth describes how to break free of the entrepreneurial trap that’s keeping you under performing and under-earning. Discover specific steps to take to create exponential growth and higher profits. The takeaways from this video are:
- A key mindset shift that’s essential to grow from a micro business to a thriving profitable enterprise.
- Uncover blindspots that are keeping you stuck and under-earning.
- 3 strategies guaranteed to shift the way you view your business, expand your success and impact your bottom line… they’re not what you think!
Habits that will Change your Life
August 6th, 2019
Habits that will change your life describes how many successful people use their time and systematic daily routines to maximize their full potential. You can adapt and use them to change your life. Build a set of habits and take full advantage of your fears and strengths to transform your life in 90 days. Habits that will change your life will help you to find your why by asking the right questions, give you a holistic approach to living in joy, suggest affirmations to help you focus, learn to let go and live in gratitude and upgrade your beliefs that no longer serve you.