i-onCONNECT Presents In- House EiR’s and Mentors
i-onCONNECT is proud to share that we will have in house Entrepreneurs and Mentors to support and empower our clients.
i-onCONNECT knows that these are important assets because the knowledge, advice, and resources a mentor and EiR shares depend on the format and goals of a specific mentoring relationship.
A good mentor and EiR possesses the following qualities:
- Willingness to share skills, knowledge, and expertise.
- They are willing to teach what he/she knows and accept the mentee where they currently are in their professional development
- They remember what it was like just starting out in the field
What are the Benefits of Mentor
- Opportunity to reflect on own practice.
- Enhances job satisfaction.
- Develops professional relationships.
- Enhances peer recognition.
- It uses your experience, making it available to a new person.
- It widens your understanding of the organization and the way it works.
- It enables you to practice interpersonal skills
Our EiR’s bring strategy and tactics to whatever project and support our clients in the co-working and Techlab space who are building their business ventures.
i-onCONNECT is very proud to share these tools with our clients and over the next few weeks we will share more information on our in house EiR’s and Mentors!