12 Week Incubator Program
Do you have a business idea you would like to develop, but you are not sure how to go about it? i-onCONNECT grows businesses by linking innovation to industry. In January 2018, we will launch our Winter program for entrepreneurs like you. This is a personal invitation for you to be part of this intensive, hands-on program.
The focus of the i-onCONNECT Incubator Program is to help you to develop the foundations of your business idea in a way that will enable you to communicate it to customers, investors and team members. Anyone is eligible to participate. The program is 12 weeks long. Unlike other online programs for entrepreneurs, this includes a confidential, weekly one-on-one meeting with an experienced executive coach so you receive instant feedback.
To get the most from this special program, you will need to invest at least 10 hours per week learning best practices and then applying what you learn to your business idea. You will also be asked to meet with potential customers to validate your idea.
The course has a structured yet flexible schedule that enables you to maximize your learning:
- Once a week online or face-to-face meeting with your coach
- Twelve weeks long
- Opportunity to pitch your idea to a mentor panel
- Semester-based: Program is offered every three months
Learn key concepts and best practices for launching a new business, including:
- Positioning statement
- Elevator pitch
- Market identification
- Customer profiling
- Business model canvas
- Sales process
- Six-month plan
The practical components of the course will consist of:
- Applying what you learn to develop your own business idea
- Communicating your idea to customers, investors and employees
- Validating your business idea by speaking to prospective customers
- Receiving guidance from an experienced executive coach
- The program is limited to 5-10 qualified candidates per session, and the cost is $450 plus applicable taxes.
Application: Complete a brief overview of your business idea and your goals for the program in the application form.
Approval Process: An Admissions Panel reviews and approves applications. Since we receive more applications than we are able to serve, only a limited number of applicants are accepted into the upcoming semester.
Acceptance To Program: Pay your fees (by going to the Cart on the i-onCONNECT website), receive access to online resources, schedule a coaching timeslot, and start your pre-work assignments.
Attending The Program: Do the online readings and assignments as your schedule permits. Meet weekly with your executive coach to apply what you learn and develop your venture Playbook.
Completing The Program: Pitch your idea to a Mentor Panel of experts. Receive a certificate of completion and introduction to the i-onCONNECT network.
Continuing To Learn: Choose to continue in more advanced or custom programs offered by i-onCONNECT.
As a first step toward development of your business idea, you will need to make a personal investment of time and money:
- Time: Participants can expect to invest approximately 10 hours per week learning the program content, applying it to their business ideas, and doing related market research
- Fees: Total cost is $450 plus applicable taxes
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please complete the application form and we will help you realize your entrepreneurial dream.
For more information, contact i-onCONNECT.